Followers

Sunday 23 July 2017

Let it Snow

Christmas in July

 

Let it Snow 

 

Hi there,   Just finished this card and its another Christmas card in July :-) I used Tilda and Little Rudolf and coloured with Copics and  die-cut it out with a gorgeous Holly topper die from my stash. 



I layered the card with Craft and You North Pole 6"x6" papers and layered them out into a 'snowflake' shape then added my Tilda topper on top of lovely silver lace and cheesecloth around the edges.


Most of the die-cuts are from Doohickeys Vintage Box 4, I just love the Poinsettias which I used 2 together and a bundle of red stamens. I also used some Scrapiniec sprigs, glass beaded berries here and there.



Thank you looking.


I would like to enter my card into -






Simply Magnolia - White + a other color

Crafting With Friends - Challenge 48




 

No comments:

Post a Comment