Followers

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #145 Halloween Colours

Halloween Colours

 

Hi again, thank you for dropping by my cabin. This is my DT 3-D Tag Card for Crafty Gal Corner. Today we have a new challenge #145 and the theme is Halloween Colours. Our sponsor is -


Prize - 3 Digital Images
I used Tiffany the Terrible from Odd Ball Stamps and coloured the image with Copics and her hair with TH distress ink. And the background with a wash of TH Black Soot and Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter pen


 I used Tattered Lace Torn Edge Tag Die Set to cut out the image, the base card and 2 black frames to frame the tag with black foam tape to give it the 3-D look. 


 I then die cut the spider web in white then sprinkled with glamour dust and the spider in black and added glossy accent. I went over the frame with Pentart Chameleon Wax(smell gorgeous!)


 Sentiment, inside tag and matting paper from Eerie Tale from Graphic 45 and mini pumpkin from TH Idea-ology


Thank you again for dropping in, please don’t forget to follow me ;-) I hope you would join us https://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk x

No comments:

Post a Comment