Followers

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Crafty Gals Corner #146 Anything Goes

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #146

Beautiful Blossom - Delicious Doodles


Hi,

Welcome to our new challenge today at Crafty Gals Corner! The theme this week is Anything Goes... and our sponsors are - 


Prize - 1 Digital Image


Prize - 4 Digital Images 


I am using image Beautiful Blossom from Delicious Doodles and I coloured it with Copics. I loved the outcome :-) I used a A5 white base card from Anna Marie Designs and used my favourite Prima Marketing Rossi Belle Paper Collection and as it turned out the colours were perfect for my image. I added some white lace and cheesecloth in between layers. The gorgeous flowers are Prima Esperanza Delfina. I finished with some dark pink micro beads here and there :0









Thank you again for popping by my cabin, I hope you like it and hope to see you at 
https://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment