Followers

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Santa Lucia TILDA

                               

Santa Lucia Tilda

Pretty In Pink

Hi, 

Thank you for popping in my cabin :-) My post today is a favourite of mine 😍 I used Santa Lucia Tilda and coloured with Copics and TH distress inks. I cut her out with the topper die from Little Darling.  The base card is cut out from a Doohickey die and I matted it with gorgeous papers from Whimsy Stamps Merry and Bright.





I used Lea-Abilities - Leane Creative Wreath All Season around the topper. Other dies used are from Doohickey Tilda Tag, Cute Wings, Dream Tag and Tall Trees and the sprigs and holly sprigs from Vintage Box 5. Holly Jolly Snowflakes Border from Yvonne Creations.


The Word Quote from TH and scrapiniec snowflake chippie


Mulberry flowers from WOC






I hope you like this creation and follow me 😉 Hope you visit my cabin again. 
Thank you x

I would love to enter my card into -




Lovely Hanglar - Brand New Challenge #151




All Sorts - Week 437 - Think Pink

The Merry Christmas Challenge - Challenge #39 Anything Goes + Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment