Followers

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Live in The Moment


A Teacup Full of Wishes

 

Live in the Moment

Hi again,

I just love the new collection from LDRS Polkadoodles and A Teacup Full of Wishes is one of them... isn't she cute? I coloured the image with my Copics and die-cut it out with an oval scallop die.
                   

I used Go-Kreate square to create the base card and matted and layered with the beautiful papers from 49 and Market 'Scents of Nature' Collection




Flowers by Prima Marketing


Ribbons from Scrapberry's and metal charms from Craftbox. Tags from Doohickey Scalloped Tag die.

                                                       
                      Live In The Moment from Tim Holtz Quote Chips

 

Easel stopper from Doohickey Dream Tag Die Set and View Finder Die-cuts from LDRS and Border Die from JoyCrafts 



                     Hope you like thank you for visiting :-)


I would like to enter my card into - 



Deep Ocean Challenge - Challenge #162: "Fave Color Combo"

Scrapbook Stamp SocietyChallenge 124 # Anything goes

Crafty Gals Corner


 

No comments:

Post a Comment