About Me

My photo
Hi, I am Ivy and 55, I have 4 children 3 in their 20s and my youngest is 10 and live with my partner in a lovely village in Branston, Lincs. I started this blog only recently and feeling very proud of myself as have not done it before. Well, I found a new passion in my crafting only recently and that is colouring Magnolia stamps, CC designs, My Besties and Whimsy and I am pretty sure the list will go on lol. As I know a lot of you are professionals at it and maybe some of you are not, regardless it would be great if you would like to FOLLOW ME to my Cabin to share, inspire or just for a chat with a lovely brew... that would be fantastic!! Hope to see you soon xx

Monday, 7 August 2017

TILDA With Umbrella Daisy

Tilda with Umbrella Daisy

 

Hi there,
I am using Magnolia Tilda with Umbrella Daisy from the latest 'Yay it's your birthday' collection. I coloured the images with my Copics and die-cut out with a Tattered Lace Hexagon Torn Edge die.

I matted and layered with the gorgeous papers from The Peony Avenue.  And I also used some Scrapiniec chippies, my favourite Fantasy die, Rosy Owl leaves dies and Doohickey dies

  
Here is a close-up of the lovely die-cuts and flowers



I cut out the sentiment ticket from the paper pad and matted it on a Doohickey die-cut



Lovely aqua rose ribbon used with the Rosy owl leaf die cuts



I would like to enter my card into -


Midweek Magnolia - Challenge #170 Pretty in Pink

Simply Magnolia - Summer challenge