Followers

Monday 7 August 2017

TILDA With Umbrella Daisy

Tilda with Umbrella Daisy

 

Hi there,
I am using Magnolia Tilda with Umbrella Daisy from the latest 'Yay it's your birthday' collection. I coloured the images with my Copics and die-cut out with a Tattered Lace Hexagon Torn Edge die.

I matted and layered with the gorgeous papers from The Peony Avenue.  And I also used some Scrapiniec chippies, my favourite Fantasy die, Rosy Owl leaves dies and Doohickey dies

  
Here is a close-up of the lovely die-cuts and flowers



I cut out the sentiment ticket from the paper pad and matted it on a Doohickey die-cut



Lovely aqua rose ribbon used with the Rosy owl leaf die cuts



I would like to enter my card into -


Midweek Magnolia - Challenge #170 Pretty in Pink

Simply Magnolia - Summer challenge








   

No comments:

Post a Comment