Followers

Friday 4 August 2017

Unicorn TILDA

Unicorn Tilda

Good evening,
This card is made using the lovely Unicorn Tilda and Unicorn which I coloured with Copics and cut out by hand.

I used Doohickey dies to cut out the base card and the matting and layering using The Maya Design 'The Sofiero Collection' papers. 


I heat embossed the scrapiniec gates and glued the Unicorn and Tilda on them.


I then arranged the flowers, die cuts, lace and a lovely vintage filigree floral button


Another large filigree pearl button on pink bow


I used a sentiment stopper from Anna Marie Designs with more lace and ribbons and die cuts from Doohickey



I would like to enter my card into -


Midweek Magnolias - Challenge #170 Pretty in Pink


Simply Magnolia Summer challenge
 http://simplymagnolia.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/summer-challenge.html


                                      marvelous magnolia - CH 124 Anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment