Followers

Wednesday 20 September 2017

Fall Fox

Fall Fox

 

Good morning,
Sadly summer is over in a couple of days and autumn will be upon us..... its still a lovely time of the year don't you think..?
Look at this happy little fellow... Fall Fox from Whimsy Stamps, he's enjoying it! :-) I coloured this image with Prima Marketing Watercolour Oil Pastels as I wanted the shabby look. I matted and layered with Maja Design Walking In The Forest with all the autumnal colours... perfect :-)


Embellished with mulberry flowers from WOC and Prima and some little acorns from the garden. I found some fabric autumn leaves in my stash and added in the corners.


I cut out the wreath by Spellbinders and cut out my image and matted it on top. I also used a beautiful light brown lace and some sissal.







Hope you like this card -


I would love to enter this card into - 





Sweet Stampers - # 11 Lots of Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment