Followers

Wednesday 27 September 2017

Ivy #174 Special Occasion

 

Octagon Gift Box - Happy Birthday

 Sitting Tilda With Butterfly 

Hi everyone,

This is my first DT project for Midweek Magnolias and our new challenge today is Special Occasion, this can be wedding/birthday/Christmas etc. I chose Happy Birthday because its my friend's Birthday soon and I hope she will like it :-) 
I used Sitting Tilda With Butterfly which I coloured with Copics and cut out with LDRS Fancy Rectangle Die. I made the base card with an octagon die by Tonic Studios from the Kaleidoscope Box die set which I also used to make this box. I used papers from the Vintage Time and Gossamer collections from Craft and You.  
 Other dies used are Doohickey Swirly Heart, Surfing Leaf, 

 


More close-ups... 




     

No comments:

Post a Comment