Followers

Wednesday 6 September 2017

TILDA with Two Little Gifts

 

X-mas

Hello all,

Two Christmas cards in a row! This card is my favourite Tilda With Two Little Gifts which I coloured with Copics. I adore this image. I used Roxstamps Stitched Circle Dies to cut out the topper and I put a ruffle ribbon underneath around the edge and a row of flat pearls around on the top. 



Love the christmas papers from Whimsy which I came across in the sales :-) one can never say no to a bargain lol..  love the colours that go perfectly with my topper here.  I used Doohickey die to cut the base and matt and layers and the handmade flowers too which I used the doohickey poinsettia die from the Yuletide VintageBox



Dies also used are Fantasy Bazaar die, Doohickey Heart Tag and Joycrafts




I have used a metal tree charm and a cute little corner metal flowers to embellish



Hope you like thank you for visiting :-)

I would like to enter my card into -


Paradise of Magnoliachallenge 57 " Holiday" 


Crafting with FriendsChallenge 49

Simply Magnolia Use a Charm 

Midweek Magnolia Challenge #172 Lace or Ribbon

 Lovely Hanglar - New challenge #149

Marvelous Magnolia CH 125 Anything goes














No comments:

Post a Comment