Followers

Monday 1 January 2018

Ally’s Angels Challenge #1


Cute Baby Girl (christmas advent collection)

Happy New Year everyone!

Hello and welcome to our very first Ally’s Angels Challenge Blog!  I’m truly excited and honoured to be part of the Design Team, thank you Ally for including me 😗  Our first Challenge is Anything Goes... so it is easy, right?  And there’s 3 prizes to be won from our Ally, so why don’t you head over to the Blog here and join in to show us your gorgeous creations, we would love to see them :-) Here’s my card using this cutest baby from Magnolia Christmas Advent Box and was perfect for my daughter’s teacher who’s had a baby girl 😉 I coloured her with TH Distress Inks   


I used the VintageBox 1 Frame to cut the base and easel card. And matted with Maja Design Vintage Baby Collection. The Tags are cut out from the same collection too please check them out here


The Nappy and Baby Foot Dies are from the Christmas collection too which I cut the foot out twice and held together with a little brad. The wooden chipboards are from Scrapiniec available here 


More close-ups



Thank you all for visiting I hope to see you at the Ally's Angels Blog 😄 Have a great crafty year ahead!!

I would like to enter my card into -



No comments:

Post a Comment