Followers

Wednesday 24 January 2018

Midweek Magnolias #181 Valentines/Love

YI Wonderful Tilda and Edwin
Just Because I Love You

Hi everyone! thank you for visiting my cabin. Today we have a new challenge here at Midweek Magnolias and the Theme is Valentines/Love.... There's a great surprise prize for the winner from our fantastic Sponsor, Magnolia Stamps Sweden! So I hope you will come join us to share your inspirations and creations 😉
It's Valentines Day next month which is scaringly not too far away (we only just had christmas and New Year!!) where has the time gone eh? 
I have stamped a couple of new images from the latest Magnolia You're Invited Collection, Wonderful Tilda and Edwin which I coloured with TH Distress inks. You can purchase this collection from Magnoliastamps.us here


More close-ups

Papers used are Whimsy Stamps Romance 


Dies used - For the base card - Doohickey Vintage 1, Doohickey Heart Frame (Vintage 5), Doohickey Jute, Doohickey Romantic Die and  Yvonne Creations Rectangle Frame. Sentiment from LDRS


I would like to enter my card into -


No comments:

Post a Comment