Followers

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Foamiran Purple Roses


Magnolia-licious Foamiran Wednesday 

Foamiran Purple Rose


Hello!   Today I am back with you with Foamiran Wednesday on Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog where we try to inspire you with some foamiran projects. I have for you Purple Roses, I have made a video, my very first one, but unfortunately I could not/ did not know how to load but I will keep trying!   I made these roses with lilac and dark green foamiran from Magnoliastamps.us and I also used some gorgeous purple glitter stamens. The dies I used are Whimsy Stamps Rose Petals Die Set for the petals and leaves. I used Whimsy Stamps Lily Die Set for the sepals/calyx. The petals have been blended with Memento Luxe Elderberry and the leaves with some reds. Oil pastels are brilliant for colouring and blending on foamiran too.   



Products used from Magnoliastamps.us  are -

Lilac and Green Foamiran
Glitter Stamens

I hope you like my roses and give Foamiran a try if you have not tried it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment