Followers

Wednesday 10 January 2018

Midweek Magnolias Challenge #180

Celebrating Tilda  

 Happy New Year everyone! 

Hope you all had a great Christmas and got spoilt 😉 I did but boy was I glad it’s all over and now with a brand new year ahead of us, let’s hope it will be a healthy and prosperous one for us all. So to start off the beginning of this year’s challenge at Midweek Magnolias I have used a brand new Tilda Throws Away Hearts from the You Are Invited Collection, you can find this beautiful collection from magnolia-licious Store here I coloured Tilda with TH Distress Inks.
There is a surprise Prize from Magnolia Sweden for the winner! So I hope you can join us and share your beautiful creations :-)    


I die cut the image out with Polkadoodles craft dies and matted it on Anna Marie Designs Blissful Green paper.  And I die cut the base card with Little Darlings Square Set Die matted with Whimsy Romance Collection ( I love this gorgeous collection :-))


I made the Heart Shaker using Tonic Heart & Die Shaker set and the little hearts out of Prima Heart Confetti Die. I embossed the wooden sentiment with Frontage.  


I used mint green sisal and lots of white double headed stamens, pink fusion styrofoam balls and made the foamiran flowers with some lovely microbeads stamens all these products can be purchased here  at magnolia-licious Store, they have an extensive range of foamiran, stamens and dies :-)


I hope you can call by Midweek Magnolias and join us. See you there :-)

I would like to enter my card into -





No comments:

Post a Comment