Followers

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Anything Goes CGCC #151

Emily Showers Of Love  

DT Card for Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #151 Anything Goes  

Hi again, another week has flown by, have you been able to achieve something this week? I have been busy catching up with some colouring and this image is one of them :-) Over at Crafty Gals Corner Blog this week the new Challenge is Anything Goes.. easy, right .? lol. We have the fantastic Sponsor -  Sparkle N Sprinkle

                        Sparkle N Sprinkle
                                  Prize - $15 Gift Certificate

 I have chosen Emily Showers of Love and coloured her head and face with Copics and the rest with TH Distress Inks



I die-cut the lovely heart-shape base out which is an easel card with the die from Magnolia VintageBox 4 and matted and layered with Pion Design To My Valentine and Joycraft Roses of Love


Dies used are Joycraft Scalloped Edge Die with Flowers 6002/0974 and Doohickey Cloudy Tag and Umbrella
and I stamped and heat embossed the Sentiment from LDRS Creatives Just Because Stamp Set 


I made up the bouquet with glass bead twigs and flowers from WOC 


I hope you like my card and if you would like to leave a comment I would appreciate it :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment