Followers

Sunday 19 November 2017

LC&C Reminder for Challenge 131

DT Card for Reminder for Challenge 131

Thankful

Hello and thank you for dropping by my cabin for today’s post. My post today is for our reminder at http://letscreatechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ which is Anything Goes with Option - Colour of Falls or Thankful

I am using My Besties Shop Till You Drop which I coloured with my Copics. I cut it out and framed with a leftover square Scrapiniec chippie and embossed the corners with Stampendous frantage. 



I used a 7”x7” base card and matted and layered with Prima Marketing Amber Moon papers and Tattered Lace Velvet Lace Ruffle Square Die and the shabby dotted blue cardstock from my stash


I used orange and blue flowers to go with the image and lace


I made some foamiran flowers in peachy colour with blue stamens which so go with blue in the image and the die cuts from Fantasy


Found this wooden ‘Thanks’ sentiment from my stash which I thought would suit the theme :-)



I hope I have inspired you and if you like it please feel free to follow me x and hope to see you at our challenges soon x




No comments:

Post a Comment