Followers

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Crafty Gals Corner challenge 148

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #148 

 Lace and Ribbon 

Hi everyone! New challenge this week at crafty gals corner and the theme is Lace and Ribbon.... we all have them, I am sure :-) 

                                              Our Sponsor is  - Fabrika Fantasy
                                                                    Prize- 3 Digital Images

I am using Water Fairy and I coloured her with TH distress inks and distressed the background with distress ink pad and cut her out with Spellbinders Large Scalloped Ovals and the layering too. 
A large ribbon bow with a resin cameo in the centre.





More cream lace and pink net lace and a beautiful fabric peony flower along with some blue spray to finish off



I hope you like my card and could pop over to the blog here https://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk to play along and see all the other beautiful inspirations created by my team mates :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment