Followers

Wednesday 1 November 2017

CGCC #147 Harvest a Colours

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #147


 Hello Crafters,

New Challenge today over at Crafty Gals Corner this week. The theme is Harvest Colour and our fantastic sponsor is the fantastic -
                                                             
                                                              Morgan's Art World
                                                          Prize - 3 Digital Images


                               Morgan's ArtWorld




  The beautiful image I used is Fae 1 and I coloured her with Copics for her face and hair and Prima Marketing Metallic Accents as it gives a shimmer and I matted and layered with Prima Amber Moon 



I used brown, orange and green colours for embellishments to go for the Harvest Colours






I hope I have inspired you and hope to see you over at https://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ and see all the inspirations by my Design Team-mates and join in the fun x

     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment