Followers

Wednesday 22 November 2017

To ‘Die’ For CGCC #150

Not So Helpful Penguin  

Challenge #150 at Crafty Gals Corner 

Hi there! How has your week been?  Mine has flown by and I just think there is not enough hours in a day lol. And here we are , another new challenge over at the Crafty Gals Corner Blog with the theme - To ‘Die’ For... and we have two fantastic Sponsors -

Scrap N Dipity                                                               SheepSki Designs
              
Prize - 3 Digital Images                                                    Prize - 3 Digital Images

I have chosen Not So Helpful Penguin by Scrap N Dipity and I coloured these little cuties with Copics and cut them out by hand. Don’t you think they are cute ?! I decided to make a stepper card and torn some white card up to make the hills and glued some glitters on the edges to create snow. 


I stamped and Die Cut the trees and sledge from Hero Arts Winter Time Fun and coloured them with Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen . The Sentiments are also from the same Hero Arts Collection which I die-cut with LDRS Creatives Fancy Rectangles Set



The santa sleigh and smaller sentiment banner are from Doohickey  


 I know who this card will go to .... my little grandson !! I hope you will pop over to the Crafty Gals Corner Blog and play along and see what the other DT have made to inspire you. If you would like to leave a comment that would be much appreciated :-) I hope you will come back again, see you soon, take care x  

No comments:

Post a Comment