Followers

Tuesday 21 November 2017

TILDA in Water Puddles

Happy Moments  

Hello all,  

I would like to share one of the latest releases from the Get Well Soon Collection.... Tilda In Water Puddles and The Sun Goes Up. You can get this collection from http://magnolia-liciouschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/


 

 please check it out in his online store, Shawn has a Black Friday Sale on from 23-24 Dec! before its too late! Don't miss it!!

I coloured Tilda with TH Distress Inks and masked her to stamp the Sun Goes Up, then I coloured it by using a sponge. I cut out this image using Doohickey Vintage Frames and Tags Die Set.  The base card is cut from LDRS Creatives Allifair Build-A-Card Die, I then matted and layered using Scent Of Nature from 49&Market and Studio Light #44  



Dies used are Doohickey Hibiscus Flower, Tilda Tag, Jungle Leaves, Insta Love Cam,  Insta Stripes, Videofyme Bubbles


Sentiment from LDRS Creatives Best Friends Stamp Set




 Well thank you for visiting my cabin and I would love to hear from you :-)

I would love to enter my card into - 


Lovely Hanglar -  Challenge #152

Simply Magnolia - CAS or Fully Loaded






No comments:

Post a Comment