Followers

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Midweek Magnolias #178

Christmas Is Coming  

Hi! Today we have a new challenge over at http://midweekmagnolias.blogspot.co.uk/ and the theme is Christmas Is coming! Our sponsor is Magnolia Sweden, winner gets a surprise package 😉 Please pop over and share your inspirations with us.

I am sharing with you today my DT card with Sparkle Poinsettia Tilda which I coloured with Tim Holtz Distress Inks. I cut the topper out with Gummiapan Stitched Circle Die and layered on top of Marianne Design Anja's Butterfly Die Cut.




I cut out the base card using VintageBox 1 Frame Die, matted and layered with Anna Marie Designs Christmas Jingle paper ( I love this paper collection :-)) I made the foamiran poinsettia and holly leaves and fussy cut the smaller poinsettia from AMD Christmas Jingle. The Foamiran and stamens can be purchased here


Other dies used are Fantasy Pine Branches and Bazaar Die, Rosy Owl Wreath, Doohickey Tilda Tag and little envelope die and sentiment stamp from VintageBox 1



This sentiment stamp is from VintageBox 1


Thank you for popping into my cabin and I hope you would leave me a comment which I would appreciate it very much 😉 See you again soon!

I would like to enter my card into -


Lovely Hanglar -  New Challenge #152

Paradise of Magnolia - challenge 59 "Let is snow" 

Sweet Stampers - #14 Weihnachten / Christmas

Simply Magnolia - CAS or Fully Loaded

All About Magnolia - ♥AAM Challenge #28 


Noor Designs UK - November Challenge .... Winter





No comments:

Post a Comment