Followers

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Thankful CGCC #149

3 Autumn Girls  

DT Card for Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #149  Theme “Thankful”   

 Hi, hope you are well and have had a good week. Brand-new Challenge over at the Crafty Gals Corner Blog this week with the Theme - Thankful. We have two fantastic Sponsors -

All Dressed Up                                                         Rick St. Dennis 
                                              
Prize- 2 Digital Images                                      Prize - 2 Digital Images

I am sure all of us have something to be thankful for, don’t we.... ? I am sure we do, so here is my ‘Thankful’ card to my friends.... I used the image 3 Autumn Girls by All Dressed Up and coloured with TH Distress Inks. I used a 7x7 white card base and matted and layered with papers from Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics and Studio Light.


Dies used are Joycraft French Lily Border, Fantasy Bazaar and Doohickey Scalloped Tag with the Thank You stamp from JustRite


The sentiment on this tag is from LDRS Creative which I thought is really appropriate for this occasion ... 




 I hope you like this card and perhaps would be kind enough to leave me a comment on your thoughts .. thank you for visiting, hope to see you again :-) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment